Ayurveda is a time tested natural system of medicine that originated in India more than 3000 years back and complements very well with its sister science ‘Yoga’. The term Ayurveda is derived from the Sanskrit words Ayu (life) and Veda (science or knowledge). Thus, Ayurveda translates to knowledge of life.
It is based on the idea that a disease is due to an imbalance or stress in a person's consciousness. Ayurveda encourages certain lifestyle interventions and natural therapies to regain a balance between the body, mind, spirit, and the environment.
'It was incredible. I am feeling so relaxed after Abhyanga Massage. Shiksha has an amazing hand , I am amazed each time how much care & attention she puts into each session."
- Shweta Bhola
“Wonderful therapy. I was amazed at how she was so Intune with my muscle and able to release tension. Incredible. Thank you.”
- Christina Easter
“I get neck and shoulder stiffness and lot of stress with prolonged sitting and working on my laptop. I regularly go to Shiksha and Shirodhara treatment session helps me a lot. Highly recommended.”
- Sanjay Thakur
Let’s Get Healthy
- Available OnlineGet connected from anywhere in the world.
45 min110 US dollars
- Nadi Pariksha - Understand Balance & Imbalance in Doshas through Pulse
45 min125 US dollars
- Initial Consultation with Detailed Wellness Plan
1 hr 30 min210 US dollars
- Revitalize your body, rejuvenate your skin, and reclaim your vitality ...
1 hr 10 min150 US dollars
- Relax to rejuvenate, cleansing blocked energy
1 hr110 US dollars
- Ayurvedic Therapeutic massage for head neck shoulders.
30 min65 US dollars